Thank you, Martyn. I was actually thinking about the FoMRHI too (I have received the latest 'resurrected' bulletin another day). The biggest problem with the FoMRHI format though is that the images will be rendered rather poorly (as they have always been in previous publications) but they are what my article relies upon to a great extend. However, we could well do with discussion of some finer points that are raised in the article on the FoMRHI's pages, if there is, of course, some interest in this.

Best wishes,

Alexander

Martyn Hodgson wrote:
Dear Alexander,

A very comprehensive paper and some super pics - thank you. Perhaps you might
consider having it published in the newly resurrected FomRHI Quartetly? Contact
the FoMRHI Sec Chris Goodwin.

regards,

Martyn