Some people have reported problems with that link. If that's the case,
   go to [1]www.youtube.com and search for archguitar or Rob MacKillop.

   Rob
   2008/9/11 Rob MacKillop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

   OK, here is the video:

   [3]http://tinyurl.com/5cgkdv
   The instrument will be back in Germany on Sunday, and on sale.
   Wolfgang's website:

   [4]http://tinyurl.com/5dhbor

   I enjoyed playing it, but could have done with more time - the
   performances are FAR from perfect. Granata's music is not easy, but
   there is a project there for someone. Gallot's music looks interesting
   too, but in quite a different tuning. Questions over the stringing of
   the basses will doubtless continue until new evidence is found.

   Thanks to Wolfgang for bringing it to Scotland and leaving it with me
   whilst he has gone off on holiday to the west coast.

   Rob MacKillop