Stuart,

   Elly is a PhD organology student, not a school kid.

   What is wrong with improvising your own prelude? What is wrong with
   ligados (arguably more of a baroque guitar feature than 4c)? The last
   note played by the right hand on the fretboard is a hammer-on, not a
   harmonic. I think Gordon was just having fun rather than making some
   revelatory gesture regarding 4c guitar technique.

   Rob