Dear early guitar and lute lists,

   For anyone near Boston next week, I'd like to announce my 6/10 fringe
   concert with soprano Amy Bartram in the Boston Early Music Festival.
   Here's the press release, below.

   (And speaking of literary references, the title of our concert, which
   is the same as the title of our upcoming CD, is from a Ronsard poem.)

   Boston Early Music Festival Fringe Concert
   www.bemf.org <[1]http://www.bemf.org>
   Wednesday, June 10, 2009, at 12:30 PM
   Amy Bartram, soprano, and Jocelyn Nelson, renaissance guitar.
   "Ma Guiterre je te chante": 16th-century French chansons from Adrian Le
   Roy's books for guitar and voice, c.1554/5.

   Songs by Arcadelt, Bonard, and Le Roy; guitar solos by Morlaye and Le
   Roy.

   Hale Chapel at First Church in Boston, 66 Marlborough St., Boston.
   Contact: [2]amyn...@mac.com;

   $10; $8 st, sr, BEMF, EMA, LSA.

   Best,
   Jocelyn