I've just removed her again. Seems to be just one person. I could shut
   the site down for anyone who hasn't registered,and then ask them
   pertinent questions regarding early guitars, but that might frighten
   some off. If it get's worse I'll review the situation.
   Rob

   Of Rob MacKillop [luteplay...@googlemail.com]