bill kilpatrick wrote:
    "la folia gioventu" - re-working of an original song with the trad. la
   folia chord progression.  duo recording with mandolin and as close as
   i'll ever get to a vihuela or baroque guitar:
   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBqH--FsygY
   - bill

Very attractive and persuasive playing and singing. La Folia has been done so many times it can sound just like a formula but you give it a sort of nonchalant melancholy (in modern form of our times).

I'm sure you could get closer to vihuela or Baroque guitar if you really wanted to.

Stuart
   http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=billkilpatrick