Great title, though a bit surprisingly it's in F major. This is one of Monica's interpretations of Foscarini's puzzling tablatures. I've changed the last bit of the first section and bars 30/31 and bar 33.

(Also, I'm an amateur trying to squeeze every bit of sound out of a guitar which hardly has any).

It's by Foscarini - so it's got 'issues'.It's a Corrente - so flowing? It's got a descriptive title - funereally flowing?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zud0X76iSA

The Foscarini solos are on Monica's page:
http://earlyguitar.ning.com/profile/MonicaHall

Stuart