To: "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
Cc: "Vihuelalist" <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Saturday, September 04, 2010 5:59 PM
Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: stringing and performance - More objections

  Eh! - you mean you now agree that the slashes (what you call 'stroke'
  marks) might equally mean discriminatory strumming (as I call it) as
  well as just single notes - as you seemed to be saying was  the case?
  Also re this technique and cllear examples of use see my recent mailing
  on de Gallot etc (not responded to,  yet.....)
  Martyn