Many thanks to everyone who responded to my plea. I have now got a copy. Next thing is to check whether it all adds up.

Monica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
To: "Martyn Hodgson" <hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>
Cc: "Vihuelalist" <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Sunday, November 14, 2010 10:27 AM
Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Caccini: Amarilli

Many thanks to you - and Waling. The digital age seems to have arrived as I have been able to download an image straight off.

I seem to recall seeing a contemporary version for 5 course guitar but
  can't put my finger on it at present......

That is very interesting...because I have found version with the words only and alfabeto in a manuscript dated 1599 and I want to see if they match up. So when you put your finger on it..............you know where to send the info.

Regards

Monica

  MH