I have the words of Por la verde orilla, and Souffrez beaux yeux/Espagnol je te supplie which is all the same somg or dialogue.

Monica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Martyn Hodgson" <hodgsonmar...@yahoo.co.uk>
To: "Vihuela Dmth" <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2011 9:58 AM
Subject: [VIHUELA] MOULINIE, CORBETTA TRANSLATIONS

  I'd be grateful for any English translation of the Spanish, Italian and
  French texts of the following songs with guitar by Moulinie (Airs de
  cour, 1629) and Corbetta (Guitarre Royale 1671). All verses if
  possible.

  MOULINIE
  Dialogue - 'Souffrez beux yeux' with 'Espagnol je te supplie'
  'Repicauan las campanillas'
  'Por la verde orilla'
  'Orilla del claro'

  CORBETTA:
  Allemande Cherie de Duc d'York 'Chi vuol la liberta'
  Sarabande Tombeau de Madame ' Falloit il o Dieux'
  Gavotte aimez du Duc de Monmouth 'J'ay bergere et nuit et jour'

  In hope......

  Martyn