Very nice Arto.
   Does that Rondeau also exist in a version for theorbo? (I seem to
   remember once having a recording of it).
   Also (sorry if it's been discussed recently): Are these Saizenay
   pieces arrangements of De Visee possibly by someone else (rather than
   original compositions)?
   It's curious that this music which really emphasises the low basses was
   composed by a guitarist with nothing lower than  a D below middle C in
   the bass. But guitars and theorbos are different creatures, I suppose.
   Stuart