"Hertzbook Guitar Book"

I have a few queries about this manuscript which was mentioned some time ago when Are Hansen posted information about it on-line at
http://folk.uio.no/henninho/Gitar.html
It  is now in the National Library of Norway - Mus. Ms.a 5038
and the catalogue
entry includes a digital reproduction. I wondered if anyone had actually seen the manuscript
itself  - it appears to have a beautifully embroidered front cover.
Does anyone
know Are Hansen or have a contact e-mail for him.   Has he or anyone else
published anything about the ms.more recently?
The Library have attributed it to Nils Hertzberg
and dated it 1829-30 but I would imagine that it was copied earlier.   I
know some of the pieces are arrangements of pieces by Lully but has anyone
identified any of the other pieces...
Any information would be much appreciated.
Monica

http://folk.uio.no/henninho/Gitar.html