Well - it will be in Spanish and I have two weeks to write it in. They always do things at short notice in Spain.

BEst

Monica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Nelson, Jocelyn" <nels...@ecu.edu> To: "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>; "Vihuelalist" <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Monday, May 12, 2014 6:58 PM
Subject: [VIHUELA] Re: Santiago de Murcia

  Hi Monica,

  I took a few master classes with Michael Lorimer in the late 1970s, and
  at the end of at least one of them he brought out an ornate baroque
  guitar and thrilled us all with a few dance pieces. I believe he played
  Roncalli--at least that's the name that sticks in my mind after all
  these years, but Murcia might have been in there, too. I'm so sorry I
  can't give you anything more tangible...not even an album: Michael was
  against recording on principle.

  This is a great project, Monica. I look forward to seeing what you find
  out.

  Best wishes,

  Jocelyn
  --