Well - I logged on to Topica and got this message - so perhaps that explains it all...or at least some of it... The Topica Discussion List service will go completely off-line on June 29th, 2014. The final shut-down of the Discussion Lists will coincide with several new product releases. We are confident that our improved technology will allow us to provide you with the most effective & innovative services. We will continue to post updates and dates, but feel free to send any questions to cs.topica.com.

The Guitar-Summit must have died I think...

Monica

----- Original Message ----- From: "Braig, Eugene" <brai...@osu.edu>
To: "Monica Hall" <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>
Sent: Monday, June 23, 2014 7:55 PM
Subject: RE: [VIHUELA] Re: Guitar Summit

So, I went to the list's web interface (http://lists.topica.com/lists/guitar-summit) to look for any of Monica's e-mail notes to have been recently archived. To get to a log-in page, you have to click a button labeled "Join this list." I did so, but didn't remember my password. In clicking a "Forgot your password??" link (superfluous question mark theirs, not mine) and entering my e-mail address, the system informed me that it had sent me a new password. I did so twice. Nothing appears to have arrived from the system yet. Ah well . . .

Eugene