Thank you for posting, Stuart! I enjoyed both the music (sweet tone!) and the
lovely drawings.
Best wishes,
Jocelyn

Thanks Jocelyn.

The drawings are from an image nicked from the Internet and are illustrating 9 moves (or stages) in a waltz circa 1815. (But I did twiddle with the image, chopped it up and made a very basic animation)

Stuart

Jocelyn Nelson, DMA
Teaching Assistant Professor
Early Guitar, Music History
Lute Society of America Board Member, Clerk
506 School of Music
East Carolina University
252-328-1255 Office
252-328-6258 Fax