These two manuscripts of baroque guitar music XL b 209 /XL b 211 are in
the Narodni Muzeum in Prague I believe.  I have a not very legible
print out of both of them but the pages are unnumbered and it is not
clear which manuscript is which or even whether the pages are in the
right order. The original manuscripts have a lot of blank pages which
may not be included in the pagination.I wondered if anyone has a pdf of
either or both of them or even a list of contents with the correct page
numbers. I tried checking the libraries web page but as it is all in
Czech didn't get very far.
Any assistence would be assisted.
Monica