Have you tried Fronimo? It does a pretty easy conversion from tab to
   standard notation.
   Craig

     -----Original Message-----
     From: Nelson, Jocelyn [mailto:nels...@ecu.edu]
     Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2017 12:27 PM
     To: 'Vihuelalist'
     Subject: [VIHUELA] Notation software recommendations?
     Hi Everyone, Does anyone on the list recommend any particular brand
     of notation software for our early guitar purposes? I'm transcribing
     the Fuenllana guitar songs for myself (on 4-course) and a singer to
     perform in September. So far I'm looking at Guitar Pro:
     [1]https://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=homeâ because it
     converts tab into standard notation and I'm not sure whether
     Sibelius does that. I'd like my score to have both tablature and
     standard notation. What notation software brands have worked best
     for you? Many thanks and happy summer, Jocelyn Jocelyn Nelson, DMA
     Teaching Assistant Professor Early Guitar, Music History Lute
     Society of America Board Member 506 School of Music East Carolina
     University 252-328-1255 Office 252-328-6258 Fax nels...@ecu.edu --
     References 1. https://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php?pg=home To get
     on or off this list see list information at