----Original Message----
From: arthurjn...@verizon.net
Date: 20/07/2017 17:31
To: <mjlh...@tiscali.co.uk>, <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Subj: [VIHUELA] Lute and Guitar Tablatures in CZ   was Re: Manuscripts
XL b.209 and XL b.211

Hello, Monica!
   These and many other lute and guitar tablatures were returned in
1993
   to the Lobkowicz family, from whom they were confiscated by the
Nazis,
   and then the Communists.  Some sources say they are stored at the
   Lobkowicz castle in Nelahozeves (RISM: CZ-Nrlk).  But since have
been
   moved to the Lobkowicz Palace in Prague.  Availability reportedly
seems
   to be limited.  For lute and guitar tablatures in the Czech
Republic,
   see [1]http://baroque-lute.webnode.cz/loutnove-sborniky/   The list
is
   cut off, so read it with "Print Preview" or with Word, or "read
view."
   The Lobkowicz tablatures are those formerly in Prague state
libraries
   with shelf numbers with II XLb, II Kk, II Ka, II La
   I could find no references to online copies of the two mss you seek,
   Monica.  The LSA Microfilm Library has LXb 209.
   See http://www.cs.dartmouth.edu/~lsa/publications/LSA_Lib_Catalog.txt

   Arthur Ness
   arthurjn...@verizon.net