Good Morning!

   I now have one of two Vihuelas for sale in my Workshop:

   [1]https://die-laute.com/instrumente-zu-verkaufen/

   Scale 65 cm, with fixed frets,
   Spruce top, maple body, mahogany neck, ebony leg's, rosewood bridge,
   pear saddle.
   Very warm and soft sound, Nylon Strings for the Moment, but needs
   probably a higher tension.
   The instrument is in excellent condition and beautifully finished. I
   especially like the sound board.
   The Stringposition is excellent as well, but a bit slow in response. I
   think ist will be much better with a higher tension.
   The Vihuela was not played for a long time, so the sound develops after
   a bit of playtime.
   A Vihuela by Dieter Hense in very good condition, I will offer soon,
   first pictures here (Second from the right):
   [2]https://die-laute.com/2019/02/18/fuenferpack/
   Both Instruments are from the Collection of Dr. Heinz Nickel.
   Best regards
   Sebastian Minkhart
   Lautenmacher
   0176-83191186