Hello,

sorry for writing to -devel list, but I couldn't find more suitable place.

I'd like to know, whether there is a way to prefetch all maps of given
area (all sizes). I'd like to have maps offline when I go outdoor and
I couldn't find a better way than make a track and "download all tiles
around it", but this is rather time consuming, especially with larger
area.

If it's not possible, I suggest it as a feature :-)

Regards Ladislav Laska
S pozdravem Ladislav Laska
---
xmpp/jabber: ladislav.la...@jabber.cz