SIR,

You might have received my proposal which I sent to you by post. I have
been out of town since two months, as I came back I decided to email this
proposal to you in case you did not receive the one I sent by post.

If you are interested, do email me through my email address. Although this
letter
may come to you as a surprise, please accept it as an introduction of
myself and a request for your urgent attention. I am sending this letter
to you based on information gathered from the foreign trade office of the
Nigerian chamber of commerce and industry during my search for a reputable,
honest person with whom I will execute this deal.

I am an Accountant and member of the "TENDER'S COMMITTEE" of my
Corporation, the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (N.N.P.C) in
charge of contract awards, After due consultation with other members of
the committee, I have specifically been mandated to arrange with you for a
possible transfer of some funds being an over estimated sum resulting from
various contracts executed by Saipem Namprogetti and other foreign firms
for my Corporation. The contracts in question were for the following:-

(i)The construction of OSO condensate recovery plant worth $1.2 Billion.
(ii)Construction of several pipeline network for crude, gas and petroleum
products evacuation, for $1.0 Billion.
(iii) $80M for Turn Around Maintenance (T.A.M) of Port-Harcourt and Warri
Refineries.

The original value of these contracts were purposely over-inflated by us
(Tender Committee) with the sum of $30,000,000 (Thirty Million U.S. Dollars
only), now that all the firms have received their supposed payments
accordingly and the projects commissioned, we want to transfer this over
invoiced sum to a trusted foreigner's account. We have agreed that if your
company can act as the beneficiary, you will retain 30% of the total
amount, 60or us while 10% will be set aside for any expense which will
be incurred (internal and external) during the process of transfer, since
we as civil servants are prohibited by the code of conduct bureau (civil
service laws) from operating foreign accounts.

Honestly we expect that some money are going to be spent along the line of
getting
the deal fruitfully executed. We expect to lobby some top officials for
them to approve the payment.

All modalities have been worked out with the top officials of Federal
Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Nigeria to facilitate the
remittance of this sum of money into your account within 14 working days of
receiving the following information from you:

(1).The name of the Bank, Account Number, Address and Telex Number of the
Bank.
(2).Your personal Phone, Fax and Telex Numbers for easy communication.

We shall arrange a meeting immediately with the officials involved for a
face to face talk and hitch-free transfer of these sum of money into your
account.

Note that we have put in many years of meticulous services to the
Government, therefore, we would not want our reputable image dented.
Therefore, handle this arrangement with maturity, topmost secrecy and
urgency.

Thank you, as I look forward to your immediate reply.

Yours faithfully,

Godwin Emeka

http://www.latinmail.com.  Gratuito, latino y en espaņol.