My Dear,

I am MRS LOIS E.ESTRADA,the wife of Mr.JOSEPH
ESTRADA,the former President of Philipines located
in the South East Asia.

I am writing you this mail though quite informally but having made a thorough
enquiry at your embassy, which described your country as being economically
conducive for investment and people as transparent and trustworthy to engage
in business on which premise i write you,though i did not described the
reason for my enquiries to the embassy.

My husband was recently impeached from office by a backed uprising of
mass demostratators and the Senate,and my husband is presently in jail
and facing trial on charges of corruption/embezzlement.

The present government is forcing my husband out of manila to avoid
demonstration by his suppoters,during my husband's regime as president of
philipines.

It will be useful to let you know that before my husband was impeached,
i secretly siphoned the sum of $25,500,000 million USD (Twenty-five million, =
five hundred thousand
United states dollars) out of Philipines and deposited the money with a
security firm that transports valuable goods and consignments through
diplomatic means. This money was meant to be utilised for reelection purposes =
so i was the only person apart
from my husband and you who are privy to the existence of this fund

I entered the money as artefects and collections of monumental art works.the =
security
company does not know the content of the consignment since it was picked up =
as a diplomatic package
I am contacting you because I want you to go to the security company and =
claim the money on my behalf since I have
decleared that the consignment belong to my foreign business partner. please =
on no account should you let the security
company know that the content is money

I have plans to invest this money for my children's future on real estate and =
industrial production You shall therefore be required
to assist me in investment in your country,i trust you as a God fearing =
person who will not seat on this
money when you claim it, rather assist me properly.for your participation =
which has to be voluntary,
i am offering you 40% of the total sum of the total sum.50% is to be invested =
in your country while 10 % has been earmarked for
the reimbursement of miscellaenous expenses that may be encountered by either =
of the parties within the course of this
transaction

When I receive your positive response I shall refer you to my attorney
who will send to you all the details including the deposit documents to you =
to enable you proceed to the security company and
claim the money. For now, let all our communication remain via e-mail,becuase =
my
telephone are been monitored by security operatives

This proposal should be kept confidential.
You can reach me urgently on my E-mail Address [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Best Regards and we remain,

MRS LOIS ESTRADA