Von: "Susan Locke" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
An: "'Village Well'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Betreff: Re: creativity & The Well
Datum: Sam, 15. Feb 2003 1:51 Uhr

Dear everyone

A quick postcript to my last email

Just wanted to say that i'm thinking about the recent creativity topic and how delighted i was to be able to read the interaction between Pam and Andrea and being content as a silent participant and loving having the emails land in my postbox - having a giggle, smiling and reflective all reactions emerging from the postings.

so thinking about all the ways in which participation happens, including silent participation, and regretting that i didn't send in a posting saying something like - go for it Pam and Andrea - this is wonderful - i love having this space enabling two creative people to spark off each other.... what joy

it is a teaching

Love
Susan