From: Ivan und Marianne Verny [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, February 23, 2003 10:38 AM
To: Franc Chamberlain; 'Village Well'
Subject: AW: creativity & The Well

Hi Franc,

that reminds me of a study done by a center for family therapy: they found
out that in many families there were remarcable changes between the first
phone call (asking for a family therapy interview) and the 1st interview and
in many families (that never came for the 1st interview, but were called up
for the study, the changes happenned as well after that 1st phone call
without any therapeutic intervention.
so i gues sharing or expressing an intention to change something starts
moving things / changing awareness and behaviour.

warm regards, ivan