George Yoshida wrote:

> In vim 7.0d, when I try to open a pt(or cpt or dtml) file, I get the
> following error message:
>
>   Error detected while processing BufNewFile Auto commands for "*.pt":
>   E117: Unknown function: <SNR>6_FTCheck_html
>
> Looks like FTCheck_html is not defined in filetype.vim.
>
> Thanks in advance.

This was already in 7.0c, apparently nobody noticed.  This patch is
probably the right fix:

*** runtime/filetype.vim~       Tue Apr  4 16:45:16 2006
--- runtime/filetype.vim        Mon Apr 10 19:56:39 2006
***************
*** 1961,1967 ****
  " Zope
  "   dtml (zope dynamic template markup language), pt (zope page template),
  "   cpt (zope form controller page template)
! au BufNewFile,BufRead *.dtml,*.pt,*.cpt               call <SID>FTCheck_html()
  "   zsql (zope sql method)
  au BufNewFile,BufRead *.zsql                  call s:SQL()

--- 1961,1967 ----
  " Zope
  "   dtml (zope dynamic template markup language), pt (zope page template),
  "   cpt (zope form controller page template)
! au BufNewFile,BufRead *.dtml,*.pt,*.cpt               call s:FThtml()

--
Give a man a computer program and you give him a headache,
but teach him to program computers and you give him the power

 \\\            help me help AIDS victims -- http://www.ICCF.nl         ///