On Tue, 2006-04-18 at 12:40 +0200, Bram Moolenaar wrote:

> > > I fixed this a couple of days ago. Perhaps it's time for 7.0e...
> >
> > Hmm, still broken for me in 7.0e.
>
> I thought this was fixed now. At least when 'guitablabel' is changed
> the tab pages line is redrawn. If this doesn't work for you please
> give a simplistic example.

Not a bug. I traced the issue down to a logic error in a series of
autocmds. (guitablabel references a buffer var for filename, and
multiple buffers require additional gymnastics so they can all be set
prior to firing my tabpage autocmd and included set guitablabel.)

Sorry for the noise.

--
Steve Hall  [ digitect mindspring com ]