Hi!

> I tried several versions, starting with "gvim -u NONE -N"
> and still don't see the problem.  I have no idea what
> could make it appear.

It would be interesting, what is common between Mikolaj Machowski and
me, since we both can see the problem. I am working on two computers
and this problem appears on both. As soon as the search pattern
contains '\n' I can see the problem. I can reproduce it using all
compilers I have and with the official builds, too.

What can I do to help you? What could interfere?

Fortunately, this is no functional limitation...

Best wishes,
Georg

Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup tickets.
http://uk.mail.yahoo.com