On Fri, May 05, 2006 at 10:20:10AM -0400, Charles E Campbell Jr wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Instead of getting paste mode when inserting when hitting the <F5> key,
> I'm getting Tag Completion, a popup window,
> and a selection made for me that I don't want.  This is with vim 7.0g02.
>
> Regards,
> Chip Campbell

     I do not see this.  I tried vim 7.0 final and 7.0f.  Maybe the
problem is at your end, or maybe it depends on the terminal you are
using.  (The docs mention that 'paste' is usually not needed in the GUI
or in a terminal where vim handles mouse events.)

HTH                                     --Benji Fisher