Steve Hall wrote:

> I just noticed four broken runtime files in ftp.vim.org:
>
>   runtime/filetype.vim
>   runtime/autoload/paste.vim
>   runtime/plugin/netrwPlugin.vim
>   runtime/plugin/vimballPlugin.vim
>
> Each has a few stray partial duplicate lines at the end.

They look fine to me.  I suspect the problem is at your end.

In another message:

> Very odd, I don't see it now. The current files are dated prior to
> today, but I double-checked the error with both wget and web browser.
> That was a Windows box, but now I don't see it here on Linux.

I have noticed that some systems cache files in a mysterious way.  Could
even be your ISP caching downloaded file.

--
Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.
                [real standing law in Florida, United States of America]