Soon-Ping Phang wrote:

> I'm trying to determine whether I should submit a bug
> report for a problem I encountered or if one was
> already submitted.
>
> Basically, I'm finding that if I paste a long line of
> text (4650+ characters) into an 80x25 Vim window (v7.0
> on WinXP), and then, while leaving the cursor at the
> end of the line, maximize the window, Vim crashes.
>
> Has anyone encountered this before?

I don't think this was reported before.  Please describe the environment
in which this happens.  Preferably without any personal settings, start
Vim with "-u NONE".

--
The fastest way to get an engineer to solve a problem is to declare that the
problem is unsolvable.  No engineer can walk away from an unsolvable problem