On Thu, Sep 14, 2006 at 08:27:01PM +0100, Edd Barrett wrote:
> On 14/09/06, Mikolaj Machowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Dnia sobota, 9 września 2006 20:03, Edd Barrett napisał:

> >> to w3. An unstyled <p> would make no difference in this case anyway.
> >
> >While I agree with most of your changes *where* <span> cannot be inside of
> >
> >m.
>
> Your right. You can have spans in p's.. hmmm . I could have swore the
> validator moaned at me the first time i tried it.
>
> Still the <p>'s wouldnt make any difference to formatting in this
> case. If you really want them back I can alter the patch, but I dont
> really see the need.
>
> best Regards
>
> Edd

     I was wondering about that, too, but I was too shy to ask.  It
depends on the browser whether the <p> tag makes any difference to the
display; some browsers may leave extra space.  I think the decision of
whether to include the <p> tags should be based on principles of logical
mark-up:  are these naturally paragraphs?

my $0.02                                --Benji Fisher