From: System Administrator <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 2 Oct 2006 14:19:05 -0400
Subject: Do Not Reply To This Message:Re: Time to remove naming restrictions?
To: Nikolai Weibull <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[...]

Yeah, I get them too. It means someone at knbt discontinued his mail account (or got it cancelled) without going to the trouble of unsubscribing from Vim. Since the pseudo-bounce does not include the address in question, there's no way to know who it was. You can either blacklist [EMAIL PROTECTED] in your mail reader (e.g. by creating a new filter rule, 'if From: is "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" then Move to Trash'), or treat it in whatever manner you treat spam.

And since the bounce doesn't go thru the list (it goes direct to the poster), no one can filter the bounces away in our place.

Best regards,
Tony.