On 10/8/06, Martin Krischik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hello,

I have created a new language mode for Ada [1] and would like anybody who
interested in Ada and Vim to comment on.

I'm not interested in the slightest, but I'll comment anyway.

Here's how to get your additions into the main Vim release:

Please get in contact with the current maintainer(s) of the file(s)
you intend to replace.  They'll either give maintainership to you, or
they'll integrate your additions into their file(s).  As it sounds
like you've maid considerable additions to the language mode, I'll
assume that they'll be glad to give you maintainership of the files.

Anyway, when that's been decided, get the maintainer(s) to contact
Bram to notify him of the changes in maintainership and send along the
new files.

 nikolai