On 20/10/06, Peter Hodge <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I don't think so - just the GTK version. One of the advantages of the
> elastic tabstop system is that proportional fonts can be used without
> breaking vertical alignment, and obviously this advantage is invalid
> in a monospaced console.

I'm not fussed about proportional fonts, I'm interested in not having to
manually add and remove whitespace.  But I only run OS X and Windows GUIs
anyway.

Yeah well the proportional fonts thing is only a side benefit. There
are other more important advantages such as the one you mention.

Do you know if gvim uses a standard GTK text widget?

Nick