Bram Moolenaar wrote:
Mikolaj Machowski wrote:

Dnia czwartek 18 styczeñ 2007, Bram Moolenaar napisa³:
Note that we also need one to enable/disable getting these events.  A
program should only get the events when asked for.
Are you talking here about Vim part or Konsole part?

Both.  The terminal emulater needs to support enable/disable for sending
focus events.  Vim must send the enable/disable when appropriate (e.g.,
it needs to be disabled when executing a shell command).  Although this
can perhaps be part of the already existing t_ke and t_ks codes.

So, just to make sure I am following, Vim does or does not currently understand any escape sequences for focus events? It sounds like "no", but then what about A.J.'s comment about reacting to "[focus] events for 'the GUI and a few console versions where this can be detected'"?

--
I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

It would be less deep, of course, since the sponges take up volume! :-)

--
Matthew
"What a wonderful smell you've discovered!" -- Princess Leia Organa