Martin Stubenschrott wrote:

> As announced, Bram gave an interesting talk about vim on the Google
> campus last week, for those who couldn't be there, there is a well made
> video of it there:
>
> http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2538831956647446078
>
> Maybe it should also be linked from the news entry on vim.org?

Did that just a few minutes ago.  Forgot one more link: if you are
interested in the books, look here: http://www.iccf.nl/click2.html

> Off-topic, but since google announced it's third season for the Summer
> Of Code, wouldn't it be interesting to have vim participate in it? Or is
> the problem, that you, Bram, already have too little time to play mentor,
> and there aren't other core developers for this task?

I'm thinking of it.  The main task would probably be to fix known
problems.  If there is one feature that people ask for, and is #1 on the
voting list, it's integration with Eclipse.

166. You have been on your computer soo long that you didn't realize
     you had grandchildren.