On 5/9/07, Edward L. Fox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Vimmers,

As many many people requested, I finally decide to obey the svn book's
advice and will build up trunk/ tags/ and branches/. But so far as you
know, sf.net's svn service is not in a good status so I'm not able to
commit all changes once. So I have to commit many times to build up
this structure.

So,

PLEASE DON'T UPDATE YOUR LOCAL SVN REPOSITORY UNTIL THE WORK IS DONE.
OR YOU WILL GET A CORRUPTED VERSION.

Best regards,

Edward L. Fox

Hi Vimmers,

The directories structure of the Subversion repository has been
changed. Please use this command to checkout the latest sources:

svn co https://vim.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/vim/branches/vim7.1 vim7

If you had checked out a copy of the sources before, please run this
command in your source root directory to switch into the current
branch:

svn switch https://vim.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/vim/branches/vim7.1

Hope this change won't bother you too much.

Regards,

Edward L. Fox