# > # Users can define there own filetype.vim to detect additional filetypes.
# > # Other places in the runtimepath are suited as well.
# > # > Thanks for your answer but I am aware of this and have .vim/filetype.vim # > properly edited, just thought it would not break anything if vim worked # > like
# > that by default...?
# # It's just detection, I cannot see any problems.
# Is there something special about *.txx files?

Exactly, its just detection but vim does not get it right by default, as i wrote
earlier, it detects it either as a conf file or not at all. So, the question is
if it
is worth to fix it?

  Tomas