On 5/31/07, Charles E Campbell Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What I think could be more useful would be boolean logic for regexp.  My
LogiPat
plugin provides this capability, but undoubtedly it'd be better if
somehow it could be
incorporated.  The resulting patterns from LogiPat seem to me to be
somewhat opaque.

What would be even cooler would be to use regular relations, as that
would allow for far superior substitution possibilities to what
:substitute has to offer.

I've long considered writing a text editor around regular relations,
and was actually hoping to get a Ph.D. based on using regular
relations in interactive processes, but that sadly never happened.

 nikolai