Seb, please delete the stuff at 'Candidates for deletion'.

I just checked that the following 7 pages (listed at the moment) are ok to
delete (IMHO).
 - Displaying search results using folds
 * Let "Open in tabs" as easy as Textpad, UltraEdit, PSPad, Editplus
 - Look some site [spam]
 - Shortcuts to compile/run default file and alternate file in Java
 - Tabbed windows
 * Use Send-to to open files in tabs under Windows
 - View code for an char

The two pages marked '*' are junk left over from the fact that tip 1440 was
accidentally renamed twice. I'm hoping that if you want to debate these, you
will do so soon because it's really confusing sorting out what happened (and
I'll totally forget unless it's done soon).

John