Please consider the pages recommended for deletion:
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Candidates_for_deletion

On Wednesday 8 April I intend deleting the following obsolete
pages (I anticipate this won't be controversial):
  All 11 "Forum:xxx" pages, and
  all 2 "Talk:xxx" pages, as currently listed.

On Sunday 12 April I intend deleting the remaining currently
listed pages (subject to the discussion page).

For tips that are deleted because of being merged to another
tip, I will use the following strategy:
- Proposed new tips will just be deleted.
- An established tip will be replaced with a redirect to the
  tip containing the merged information.

This should ensure that links to the wiki from the outside will
still work, except, I do not intend trying to keep links for:
- Proposed new tips that are not wanted.
- Any of the obsolete titles from the October 2007 renaming.

The tips were imported from vim.org in July 2007.
In October 2007, 578 tips with broken titles were renamed.
They are listed in black here (the blue titles show the current
names that will be kept):
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:JohnBeckett/Titles_to_be_changed

I'm not going out of my way to delete the 578 obsolete
redirects, but when I encounter them I intend deleting them.

Please reply if you see any problems, or edit the talk page of
the above.

John