Some Vim Tips wiki news and requests for opinions:

RTE: Wikia introduced a "Rich Text Editor" for new users who
want to type pure text with bold and italics. The RTE is very
unhelpful when editing a Vim Tip and I want to ask Wikia to
remove the editor.

I need people to quickly say "*Remove ~~~~" or "*Keep ~~~~"
(click "edit" on the Comments line at the bottom) at
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:JohnBeckett/Rich_text_editor

SEO: I am hoping to boost the wiki's Google rank with some
changes. SEO ideas are needed:
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:JohnBeckett/Search_engine_optimization

Syntax highlighting: MediaWiki has been upgraded to 1.15.1 and
it is likely that we will have syntax highlighting for Vim
scripts in about a week from now.
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/User:JohnBeckett/Syntax_highlighting

Minor irritation: Date stamps are now U.S. That applies to
signatures on talk pages, and history pages. It's an irritation
for those of us who also spend some time at Wikipedia where we
get used to searching for "4 sep" to find dates on September 4.

John