Brett wrote:
> Hi guys, I'm wondering how I can get VIM autocomplete to list
> all the mysqli functions in PHP.
> It has some but not all, for (e.g.) mysqli_connect_error is
> there but mysqli_connect is not is there a way to fix this??

This mailing list is pretty dormant, and its purpose is to
discuss the wiki rather than issues concerning Vim.

Hi Brett,

You should ask your question at the vim_use mailing list. See:
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Vim_Tips_Wiki:Community_Portal#Asking_questions

I don't use tricky completions but they are possible, and you
can certainly make a list of whatever you want and use it for
completions. We probably don't have much at the wiki that is
terribly helpful, but see the following, mainly for the "see
also":
http://vim.wikia.com/wiki/Any_word_completion

John