Finally I used the <Ctrl> key as it's proposed at the following
question of the FAQ.
Probably better to group both questions in one as writed below, is any
chance that an administrator of the web-site change it ?

Corentin

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Help e-<acute> and other european letters doesn't work !!!

To cut off the problem quickly, insert the following lines in your
~/.vim/ftplugin/tex.vim file (you may have to create it) :

imap <C-i> <Plug>Tex_InsertItemOnThisLine
imap <C-b> <Plug>Tex_MathBF
imap <C-c> <Plug>Tex_MathCal
imap <C-l> <Plug>Tex_LeftRight

It frees <é> <â> and others and allow <Ctrl> +<i> to insert a \item ;
<Ctrl>+<b> to insert a \mathbf{ } ; <Ctrl>+<c> to insert a \cite{} and
<Ctrl> +<l> to insert \label{ }
If you want to change the keys for this shortcuts, just replace <C>
with any other key-sequence.

--
Corentin Barbu

--