Javier Rojas schrieb:

> 2006/12/13, Stephan Krantz <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>>:
>
>     Hi all,
>
>     I'm very sorry to disturb you again with this topic, but I don't
>     manage
>     to get the completion running.
>
>     I'm using the latex-suite and vim 7 on a Windows XP System. I
>     installed
>     GNUGrep and added this line to my _vimrc: set grepprg=grep\ -nH\ $*
>     When I'm in a \ref-command and press F9, there appears the __OUTLINE__
>     window, but it's empty.
>
> you don't give any extra info.
Hi Javier, hi all,

thank you for your help. I will try to give you the extra info.
> have you issued the \bibliography command? (it happens :) )
I don't really know what you mean with this question. I'm using the
\bibliography command, to insert a bibliography at the end of my document.
> are you using a single tex file?
> if you are using  multiple tex files, have you created the .latexmain
> file?
In combination with the .latexmain file, I'm using multiple tex files
> does your vim has python support compiled?
> have you installed Python? (that makes me think of another question...
> does the F9 completion works without python installed?)
I don't know whether my vim has python support compiled or not, but the
following python test seems to resolve that question.
I've deinstalled python and tried to insert a reference by pressing F9,
but then there is no program to handle the outline.py.
> do any of your files have space chars as part of their filenames?
There are space chars in the path to the latex files, but none of them
in the filenames.

> sorry to answer a question with other(s) question
>
> Javier
I hope, that will help to solve my problem. Thank you in advance.

Stephan