Hello (every/any)body,

I am using vim-latex to write a large manual and after configuring it to
the best of my ability I am very satisfied with the result!
Unfortunately, I have a lot of bibtex entries and I need to distribute
them over a few bib-files in order to have a bit of an overview. It now
turns out that my cite completion only works for the first three
bibfilenames in my  \bibliography{} and after that it seems that the
completion is not able to find any entries in the other files. This is
weird, since compilation of my document gives me the desired result of
all references to the bibliography being correct.

Is there any real hard limit to the amount of bibtexentries or the
amount of bibtex files?

cheers,

Dennis