Hi list,

there are two \ref completion modes mentioned in the documentation of vim-latex
found on http://vim-latex.sourceforge.net/:
The first one is the ErrorList/cwindow mode, the second one the __OUTLINE__
mode.
It is not clear to me, how I can trigger which mode is used when I press <F9>
or what setting determines which completion mode is to be used.
In my case I always get the __OUTLINE__ window, where everything is folded up
and I have to cycle manually through all the folds to find the right label,
which is very inconvenient. Also the documentation says that the <Tab> key is
mapped to allow one to navigate the hierarchy faster. This is neither working
for me.
Does anybody know what is going wrong here or how I can force vim-latex to use
the ErrorList/cwindow completion mode?

I use vim-latex together with MacVim 7.2 on a MB Pro runnning OS X.6.2.

Regards, Andreas