Dear Dennis,

now I got your point, surely i have explained me very bad, sorry.
Application's messages doesn't appears in a quick-fix windows, but in
the X. I don't know how to explain it better, here is a snapshot
window [0], and here is another moving the cursor half window down [1]

Thank you again,
Gastón

[0] http://imagebin.ca/view/Q46pt5x.html
[1] http://imagebin.ca/view/WhL_r6.html

2010/4/13 LAG Grimminck <l.grimmi...@science.ru.nl>:
> Dear Gaston,
>
> As you wish... My suggestion would be to remap \lv to \lv :cclose in
> your .vimrc file. I did not have time to test it. But It should do the
> \lv and then close the quickfix-window immediately that shows your
> warning messages.
>
> cheers,
>
> Dennis
>
> On 04/12/2010 08:30 PM, Gastón Araguás wrote:
>> Dear Dennis,
>>
>> thank you for your hints, like you say it is not very elegant to
>> trough out messages instead off solving the problem, but if you want
>> to do that you can run the application in a terminal and solve each
>> error or warning you get.
>> Wen i run a viewer from vim I don't want to see application's messages.
>>
>> still looking for a solution...
>> Gastón
>>
>> 2010/4/12 LAG Grimminck <l.grimmi...@science.ru.nl>:
>>
>>> Dear Simon,
>>>
>>> Okular probably has some 'watch file'  option running. Till now I have
>>> not found any viewer that did not have some problem with keeping the
>>> document up-to-date, for example gv performs well but if the document is
>>> long it cannot update the page you are looking at and it will display a
>>> page further back in the document. I finally settled on using acroread
>>> with ctrl+r to update my document this works nicely. So my guess would
>>> be that to solve your problem you could search for this 'watch file'
>>> option, disable it and find a set of keys to update the viewer manually.
>>>
>>> hope this helps,

>>> --
>>> Dennis LAG Grimminck
>>> PhD student
>>>
>>> Molecular and Biophysics /
>>> Solid State NMR
>>> Heyendaalseweg 135
>>> Nijmegen
>>> Desk: near HG 03.305
>>>
>>> phone: +31 24 3652324 email: l.grimmi...@science.ru.nl
>>> http://www.ru.nl/molphys

> --
> Dennis LAG Grimminck
> PhD student
>
> Molecular and Biophysics /
> Solid State NMR
> Heyendaalseweg 135
> Nijmegen
> Desk: near HG 03.305
>
> phone: +31 24 3652324 email: l.grimmi...@science.ru.nl
> http://www.ru.nl/molphys

Gastón Araguás
CIII - Centro de Investigación en Informática para la Ingeniería
Univ. Tecnológica Nacional Facultad Regional Córdoba. Argentina