On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 01:08:55AM +0300, ZyX wrote:
> return to .tex document»,
> присланное в 13:57:01 23 марта 2010, Вторник,
> отправитель Udo Hortian:
>
> Try <C-o> in normal mode.
Thanks. This seems to work (sometimes). But still I find it annoying to
find myself for example in the quickfix window (sometimes I do not want
to fix a warning immediately). So each time I have to switch back to
switch back to the main document for example with ctrl+ww. Is there a
way to tell vim-latexsuite to stay in the main window (the file I am
editing)?

Best,
Udo