Hello again,

now that the compilation occurs, I get a problem with the QuickList.
When I press enter in the QuickList, the preview window hides itself,
but the cursor does not jump to the document window (it stays in the
QuickFix window).

Any idea about this problem? It happens whenever the latex error is in
a folded section or not.

I use MacVim 7.2 and vim-latex 1.8.23. My setup is a little bit
particular: I compile my latex document using scons. And I run scons
with a trivial Makefile:

pdf:
    scons

The eventual command is:
pdflatex -interaction=nonstopmode -recorder 00-manuscrit.tex

Should I modify it to help vim parse the log? How could I debug this?

Thanks for any help !